Project Manager - Castlebar
Highways Team Leader - Dublin, Cork or Castlebar
J.B. Barry and Partners Limited along with our sister company Barry Transportation are one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers. We have over 180 highly qualified employees and are committed to delivering cost effective and innovative solutions. To achieve this, we need dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join the team in our offices.
We recognise that we are dependent on our staff to deliver to our clients excellent engineered solutions, consequently we offer outstanding career opportunities and remuneration. We are committed to encouraging and supporting the careers and professional development of all our staff, as ultimately this will result in an improved service for our clients.
Location: Dublin, Cork or Castlebar
Position: Full-Time, Permanent, Salary based, paid monthly
- A Degree / Masters in civil and/or transportation engineering
- Member of Engineers Ireland
- Chartered, or working towards Chartership
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working on Road projects, preferably on TII schemes during the planning and design phases
- Alignment design experience, ability to lead a number of teams ensuring consistency
- Knowledge of BIM and an understanding of core concepts and principles
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Full driving licence
- Working knowledge of TII project management
- Working knowledge of the project appraisal process and submissions to DPER
- Good knowledge of contract types
- Demonstrable ability to lead a project team with responsibility for junior staff
What we offer:
We offer a great place to work and competitive salaries. We support staff development so that you can continue to perform at your best and get the most out of your career.
We facilitate flexible core hours, the bike to work scheme, tax saver commuter tickets and have a company health insurance group that offers discounts on premiums.
J. B. Barry and Partners are an equal opportunities employer and promote a positive work life balance.
If you are interested in this position and have the required experience, please send your CV to email@example.com with Highways Team Leader in the subject line.
The company do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.