Graduate Structural Engineer
J.B. Barry and Partners Limited along with our sister company Barry Transportation are one of Ireland’s leading Consulting Engineers. We have over 180 highly qualified employees and are committed to delivering cost effective and innovative solutions. To achieve this, we need dedicated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
This role is based in our Castlebar office. The ideal candidate will be working with our well-established bridge and infrastructure teams. Our company has been delivering excellence for 60 years, and we know that the right people are the key ingredient to great design and a satisfied client.
Position: Full-Time 37.5 hours weekly, permanent, salary based, paid monthly
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A degree in engineering, or working towards a degree
- Eligible to join Engineers Ireland
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of drawing software tools – Autodesk, Autodesk Civil 3D and Revit
- Experience in engineering design, knowledge of contract types and of safety and health regulations regarding the design process
- Knowledge of BIM
What we offer:
We offer a great place to work and competitive salaries. We support staff development so that you can continue to perform at your best and get the most out of your career.
We facilitate flexible core hours (37.5hrs/week), the bike to work scheme, tax saver commuter tickets and have a company health insurance group that offers discounts on premiums.
J. B. Barry and Partners are an equal opportunities employer and promote a positive work life balance.
If you are interested in this position and have the required experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Graduate Engineer Castlebar in the subject line.
The company do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.